Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jeremy's Summer Vacation Part 13

Today was Jeremy's first trip to church. I guess we should have taken him sooner.
Jeremy in front of the family church.
I thought my mom was going to dress him up but I guess she changed her mind, or Jeremy refused to put on the dress clothes. He is a very picky dresser. I know it's hard to tell by his wardrobe, but he will only put on what he likes. I usually let him pick out his own clothes in the morning and when we shop he lets us know whats cool and whats not. He can be so funny.
Jeremy's grandma said he makes 7 generations of our family at the church.
Jeremy helped his grandma out in the child care center during the service. I must say who ever built those shelves did a really nice job.
And of course nothing is better than an afternoon swing at the church playground.
Still to come:
A trip to Grand Pappy and Nanny's house and a train.
Pictures taken
6/17/07

No comments: